Friday, March 25, 2016

The Art Issue Cover

Donna Mcniel sitting in her living room for the cover of Maine Home and Design Magazine.

As some of you may be aware, I relocated to Maine from Arizona just about a decade ago. Ever since I moved here I have fallen in love with the state for many reasons. Of course there are the obvious reasons like its natural beauty and the fact that there is always a new dining option to explore. But one of the other reasons I love this state is its thriving art scene. I have been fortunate to photograph many talented artists that excel at what they do such as Robert Indiana, John Bisbee and Alan Magee to name a few. When I got the call for this assignment I was excited to learn that this time we would be photographing Donna Mcniel who is the former director of the Maine Arts Commission and a long time arts advocate.

To learn more about Donna we invite you to have a look at the Art Issue of Maine Home + Design on newsstands throughout April.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts